At Educational Aid for Palestinians (EAP) we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
The General Data Protection Regulation is coming into force on May25th 2018.
Under this law you will have the choice as to whether you want to receive these messages from EAP and how you want to receive them (email, phone or post).
You can decide how to communicate with you through our hot line 24/7 on 020 31916655. or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Information That We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
* Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
* Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
* Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
* Information about the operating system or the browser used to access the site.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
* To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
* To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
* To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
* To inform you about events run by EAP, update you about our work, or share other information related to EAP.
We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk. However, we take all the necessary steps to limit such a risk and to protect your personal information from internal and external users.
Disclosing Your Information
* If we sell any or all our business to the buyer.
* Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information to government or law enforcement officers
* To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.